Solar Sales Engineer
Seeking Solar Sales Engineer for Portland, OR Area
Interested in starting a career with purpose? It’s easy to wake up every day and work hard for something that you believe in.
Who We Are
Here at Power Northwest, we’re firm believers in providing our customers with access to clean energy provided by the Sun. We’re looking for like-minded individuals that are willing to work hard, have fun, and enjoy selling solar!
Our approach is simple. We provide great solutions, at a fair price. We strive to help homeowners and business owners reduce their carbon footprint through intelligent energy solutions.
If you’re upbeat, positive, and have any of the below qualifications, we’d love to hear from you.
- Prior experience selling solar or a similar product
- A successful track record of inside or outside sales
- A degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- A background in residential construction
- Excellent customer service skills
- CRM experience (HubSpot preferred)
- Desire to stay on the leading edge of renewable technologies
- High level of integrity
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to speak candidly with customers and co-workers
- Organized with the ability to conduct follow-up day in and day out
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
This position has uncapped potential, with a small base salary and then very competitive commission based pay depending on individual performance.
We give you the tools to help you to grow and succeed. As you learn the sales process we’ll provide you with inside sales support to make your daily job of selling easier, faster, and more fun.
If this sounds like the right career for you, please apply with your resume and a cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself, your prior experience, and what would make you an essential part of our team.
Power Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Final candidates will be submitted for a background, reference check, and drug screen.
To apply, submit your resumes to us and we’ll get back to you.